OPEN POSITION IN CARGILL INDONESIA:
Compliance and Process Analyst
Business Unit: CTP
· Internal Audit / Compliance Review of areas identified by the Senior Management Consisting of the COO, BUC and the GMs. The Internal audit will be done under the direct supervision of the BUC and will be covering the sites of Harapan, ISK and Hindoli. The audit will be covering both accounting and operations as well. Major activities on this responsibility are audit preparation, site visit (audit engagement), audit reporting, audit follow up, process analysis to detect internal control weakness or any fraudulent possibility and prepare such action plan to improve the processes in the future.
· SOPs Management, work together with site management team to have adequate and proper SOP. Ensure SOPs are available for identified major areas which impose high risk to the BU/Company if any non-compliance found, i.e., fertilizer and fuel control. To bring standardization of SOPs across locations which can apply as a guidance book in respect of process standardization for all respective employees. Monitor and assist the sites for SOP management in terms of SOP system, process for SOP, implementation of SOP and SOP revision. Prepare action plan for any improvement in the SOP based on the analysis result or daily operational input to ensure that SOPs are achieveable for the business with proper internal control installed.
· Process Analysis, major area identified along with the compliance plan. Resulting improvement in business process as consequential to any issues or gap detected. Major activities of this responsibility are analyzing AS IS process, detection of area to have possible improvement, designing TO BE process together with Site Controllers and the users, consulting with BU Controller and assisting in TO BE implementation. As part of process analyst role, this position act as the Quality Control Auditor for CPS program, where part of the Tartan Bridge Strategy that developed in the BU. Ensure sites are applying standard system where efficient and effective for the business and equipped with proper internal control.
· Responsible to assist the GMs and Site Controllers for continuous improvement projects. Creating improvement initiative or influencing others to have improvement initiative for business process. The projects has already run in HSL, which needs to be maintained and creating more initiative which can bring improvement for BU. Implement continuous improvement project for Hindoli as part of the process standardization. Other duties as assigned.
· Accounting or Management degree
· Minimum of 4 years experiences in Internal Audit
· Excellent knowledge of Internal Control, COSO, Business Process, Flow Chart and SOP management
· Strong analytical, management and communication skill
· Good knowledge of ERP especially SAP is a plus
· Demonstrate ability to lead an integration project
· Ability to work with peers across diversity in geography and product lines
· Ability to work as a team
· Demonstrate ability to coach and develop high potential finance people
· Travelling requirement as determined in annual audit plan to visit respective locations.
· Expanding working hours than average.
· Proficient with Microsoft Visio.
Internal Applicant : If you are interested and qualified, please discuss with your manager and forward your resume to HRD Jakarta by 9 July 2013 the latest.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Taurine Harfiyanti (Taurine_Harfiyanti@cargill.com / ext 1939), Indirawati Suripto (firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 1811), Stephanie Jahja (email@example.com) or Anggina Hilda (ANGGINA HILDA (CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM/ ext. 1893 ).