OPEN POSITION IN CARGILL INDONESIA:
Business Unit: Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate
Based : Gresik, East Java
· Apply knowledge and experience to ensure continual improvement and to optimize the use of company's physical assets. Focus on hygiene area and activities , good planning and optimization of manpower.
· Support processes to optimize safety, food safety and quality. Promote general Safety and Food Safety culture.
· Recruitment, development and promotion of production staff. Training and motivation.
· Back-up for the Production Manager
· Bachelor’s degree in food tech, industrial, chemical, food, or other relevant engineering field or manufacturing
· Minimum 3 years of experience in supervisory role
· Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of industrial hygiene.
· Thorough knowledge of the scientific principles relative to environmental control.
· Thorough knowledge of the equipment, testing, and investigative methods and
· Laboratory procedures related to the specific field of industrial health.
· Strong knowledge and aptitude to manufacturing
· Leadership, management, and organization skills
· Capable of building collaborative working relationships
· Demonstrated ability to delegate and hold self and others accountable
· Demonstrated high level of problem solving ability to make decisions independently
· Demonstrated excellence in priority setting and execution skills.
· Demonstrated ability to influence and drive organizational change and improvements
· Able to handle multiple priorities
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
· High proficiency with MS Office products
Internal Applicant : If you are interested and qualified, please discuss with your manager and forward your resume to HRD Jakarta by 28 August 2013 the latest.
External Applicant: If you know someone interested and qualified, please send their application to Taurine_harfiyanti@cargill.com together with Employee Referral Program form attached. We will provide monetary rewards for those who send referral and successfully hired by the business. The rewards will be transferred automatically to referee account after the new joiner passed his/her probationary period.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact Taurine Harfiyanti (Taurine_Harfiyanti@cargill.com / ext 1939), Indirawati Suripto (firstname.lastname@example.org / ext. 1811) or Anggina Hilda (ANGGINA HILDA (CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM/ ext. 1893 ).